- What Type of OCD Have I Got?
- OCD Action : New OCD documentary – Can you help – The national UK charity providing support and information to anybody affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Citalopram – not all bad news
- UK Helpline For Young Men at Risk of Suicide
- A Fear of Dying – Love Is What Remains
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Apologies – this is a self-indulgent post. I try so hard never to feel sorry for myself, and I hope this shows in most of what I write here. However, I am human and sometimes, like now, I hurt. I’ve … Continue reading
Mind is a leading mental health charity. It publishes information on many topics relating to mental health, grouped into seven broad categories: diagnoses and conditions, treatments, mental health statistics, support and social care, communities and social groups, and society and … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned previously on this blog, I’m not keen on labelling myself and my anxiety problems. However, lately I’ve noticed the term mental illness cropping up a lot in the media and it set me thinking – am I … Continue reading
In the 1990s, Dr Jeffrey Schwartz made the discovery that a four-step cognitive behavioural therapy he pioneered is capable of changing the activity in a specific brain circuit of patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: Step 1: Relabel Step 2: Reattribute Step … Continue reading
OCD symptoms: Do you continually check lights are off or keep washing your hands? | Mail Online.