- Mindfulness as Therapy for OCD and Anxiety
- Suicide – Don’t Judge Until You’ve Been There
- Comfort in Words – Mental Health In Fiction
- What Type of OCD Have I Got?
- OCD Action : New OCD documentary – Can you help – The national UK charity providing support and information to anybody affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Treating children for anxiety ‘would cut risk of mental illness’ – Health News – Health & Families – The Independent
Treating children for anxiety ‘would cut risk of mental illness’ – Health News – Health & Families – The Independent.
Anti-depressant use up by a quarter since credit crunch – Telegraph.
A common facet of OCD and anxiety is known as ‘magical thinking.’ This is when you believe that thinking or doing certain things will directly control elements of your life. This could be as innocuous as ‘if the next car … Continue reading
BBC News – Patients ‘struggle to get emergency mental health care’. Sorry to say my personal experinces confirm these findings.
Neil Lennon opens up to shine a light on his darkest days in the depths of depression – Telegraph.