- What Type of OCD Have I Got?
- OCD Action : New OCD documentary – Can you help – The national UK charity providing support and information to anybody affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Citalopram – not all bad news
- UK Helpline For Young Men at Risk of Suicide
- A Fear of Dying – Love Is What Remains
Monthly Archives: April 2012
An excellent source of radio programmes for those interested in learning more about psychology. Includes classic works such as Walter Mischel’s ‘Marshmallow Experiment’ and intriguing case studies like ‘Phineas Gage- the man With a Hole In His head’ BBC – … Continue reading
If you suffer from an anxiety related issue and live in the UK, the following link will put you in touch with various research programmes looking for volunteers to take part in studies, complete questionnares, etc. Such projects give sufferers … Continue reading
Worrying is good for you and reflects higher IQ – Telegraph.
This is an interesting article – please beware it could be a trigger for those with concerns about checking. Climate Change and the OCD sufferer