- What Type of OCD Have I Got?
- OCD Action : New OCD documentary – Can you help – The national UK charity providing support and information to anybody affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Citalopram – not all bad news
- UK Helpline For Young Men at Risk of Suicide
- A Fear of Dying – Love Is What Remains
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Alan Bennett writes movingly yet unsentimentally about his mother’s battle with mental illness. In A Life Like Other People’s (also in his collected Untold Stories), the famous playwright and author writes about his mother’s regular bouts of severe depression and … Continue reading
OCD-UK community | HealthUnlocked. Connect with people, volunteers and professionals from OCD-UK Answers to health questions from other patients Health issues and debates relevant to you Tools to help you make choices that are right for you