- What Type of OCD Have I Got?
- OCD Action : New OCD documentary – Can you help – The national UK charity providing support and information to anybody affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Citalopram – not all bad news
- UK Helpline For Young Men at Risk of Suicide
- A Fear of Dying – Love Is What Remains
Tag Archives: ssri
Is it just me or do other anxiety sufferers sometimes feel that our condition is being overlooked by the media in favour of our more photogenic, if depressed twin. Please don’t misunderstand – I am not suggestion that depression is … Continue reading
A common facet of OCD and anxiety is known as ‘magical thinking.’ This is when you believe that thinking or doing certain things will directly control elements of your life. This could be as innocuous as ‘if the next car … Continue reading
When in an extreme state of anxiety, it is possible to experience a sense of detachment from one’s own body. This is especially common during panic attacks and can be terrifying.